The construction and design team at Mardena is proficient in commercial construction, renovations, and architectural interior design. We have more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry and can handle virtually any small to medium-sized project.
You’re welcome to contact us now to schedule a consultation and see if our expertise and values align with yours. We specialize in projects in the Los Angeles area, though we work on projects throughout California.
Mardena General Contracting Services Include:
- Managing the entirety of the construction project, from development to close out.
- Understanding the material specifications and procuring them.
- Renting and using the appropriate equipment.
- Communicating with other project managers, owners/stakeholders, and vendors.
- Inspections & permitting.
- Logistics and progress reporting.
- Adhering to codes and zoning regulations and fulfilling all legal & regulatory concerns.
- Complying to the budget & schedule timelines.
- Predicting potential changes and developing strategies for risk mitigation.
- Creating effective communication between all project participants.
- Manage and deliver all project close-out documents.
Suppose you want a new building, the reconstruction or redesign of an existing building, or additional offices or structures. In that case, Mardena Construction is the company you want to work with.
Mardena Construction will oversee and manage the entire construction project from the beginning to the end.
We Can Also Provide the Following:
Our experienced construction professionals can evaluate the constructability of our clients’ architectural drawings and construction documents, considering site logistics, material deliveries, the buildability of details, and costs.
Mardena has a process-oriented approach to managing a project’s design, development, and implementation. This means our team works and directs the activities of our in-house/3rd party designers, engineers, and architects responsible for creating the project’s design.
Estimating and Take Offs
Mardena specializes in collaborating with clients during the pre-construction phase of projects to provide them with an accurate understanding of project costs.
Mardenas’ project management team will represent the owner’s interests and provide direct oversight of the entire project for the owner. They mandate collaborating with all parties to complete the project on time, on budget, and to the owner’s expectations for quality, scope, and function.
Scheduling, Phasing & Logistics
We can review existing schedules to identify optimization strategies, and we design comprehensive build schedules based on our clients’ particular deadlines.
Mardenas project managers have an extensive database of vetted subcontractors. This allows us to select the most qualified artisans for those tricky project designs, including specialized subcontractors and vendors.
Our team is highly skilled at finding innovative ways to cut costs while maintaining quality, safety, function, and aesthetics.