Fire & Smoke
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE
Make Use of Our Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Experts
Smoke, water, and fire damage are the three issues that can be anticipated following a fire. No matter how or where the fire started, the entire property needs to be carefully inspected. Soot, ash, and chemical fumes are dangerous, and the stability of the structure can also be compromised.
Also, the process of fixing up the property is time-consuming, and all signs of the event must be removed before the property can be used again.
Instead of doing this job yourself and putting your health at risk, call Mardena Construction. Our technicians are licensed, insured, and IICRC-certified. Our team has been handling these types of projects for many years and will help you restore your property back to its original condition.
Our Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Process:
At Mardena Construction, our fire damage repair experts follow a step-by-step process to make sure every detail is taken care of. Our team will help you with everything from securing your property and inspecting the damage to mitigating water damage and performing any needed repairs. Check out our process below:
We Service Residential & Commercial Clients
Mardena Construction Services offers fire damage repair services to both homeowners and business owners. We serve clients in the following service areas:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
What to Do After a Fire?
After a fire occurs, specific steps must be taken as soon as possible, including:
- Leave the house or building As soon as possible, ensure that all family members, guests, and pets are safely out of the house and away from the structure. It is also essential to avoid the desire to try and save belongings—the structure can be dangerously unstable.
- Contact your Insurance Company: Contact your insurance company to inform them that a fire has damaged your property. Your insurer will let you know what else they need from you as the property owner. If you need help, let us know.
- Seek Medical Care: Even if no injuries are suspected, it’s a good idea to seek medical attention after a fire. Inhaling smoke is well-known for causing lung damage.
- Obtain a copy of the fire report. The fire report provides pertinent details that your insurance company will need. Contact your local fire department to obtain the report.
- Make a List of Destroyed Items: In order for your insurance company to calculate damages for your claim, they will need a detailed report of what was damaged during the fire. As mentioned, our SnapResponseTeam™ can help you create this list.
- Work With a Restoration Company: A fire and smoke damage repair company ensures that all restoration work is done safely and efficiently. Look for a company that is IICRC-certified, licensed, and insured.
Why Work With Mardena Restoration Services?
When it comes to restoring your home or building after a fire, it is important to entrust the task to true industry professionals with the tools and experience to do things right. At Mardena, we ensure complete satisfaction through our:
- IICRC Certification
- Licensure & Insurance
- Comprehensive Insurance Claims Assistance
- 24/7 Support